Register your children for camp!How to choose which camp is right for your child:
Those are just the big ones! You can choose from so many options that we need a longer video! We also offer:
- Day Camp – local families and second-homeowners love our values-based programming and appreciate safe, affordable transportation to and from camp each day
- Bear Grylls Survival Academy Camp – Do you have what it takes to survive in the wilderness? Find out in the world’s first Bear Grylls Survival Camp for kids! Forage for food, build shelters, learn dynamic self-rescue, and much more!
- Counselor-in-Training Programs – Is your teen ready for more responsibility and looking to prepare for the independence of college and/or a part-time job. Our CiTs learn leadership skills gain responsibility, while also participating in the character-building, wholesome activities that make summer camp so special. Application deadlines and requirements apply.
- Mainstreaming at Camp – In partnership with the Young Adult Institute, campers with diverse abilities are embraced in the traditional camp setting alongside their peers in an environment that fosters growth for all
- Kidney Camp – In partnership with the Youth Gottscho Kidney Foundation, campers on dialysis or with kidney disease can experience a traditional camp experience alongside their peers while also receiving life-sustaining medical care in our state-of-the-art, fully staffed dialysis unit and wellness center.
- Clarke School Partnership – In partnership with the Clarke school, campers with hearing loss who communicate orally are welcomed into the camp community for a traditional camp opportunity where all children can grow together
- Tokyo Camp – In partnership with the Tokyo YMCA, Japanese campers enjoy a summer at Frost Valley infused with Japanese cultural traditions, language, and activities.
Call us today to speak with our registrars about the best fit for your child or teen today!
845-985-2291 ext 203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org