Planning a Family Reunion in the Mountains?
Leave it to us! At East Valley Ranch, your family can enjoy a scenic, private retreat all to yourselves. Allow us to take care of the cooking, activity planning, and lodging, so your family can reconnect, relax, and rejuvenate, all at a stunning Catskill Mountain ranch with plenty to do!
Occupancy & Lodging:
From September to June, up to 35 guests can stay in our beautiful East Valley Lodge, a bed-and-breakfast style lodge with rooms that have both private and shared baths. In the fall and spring, up to 60 guests can also stay in our Mongolian yurts. Please note: in the summertime, we are closed for our all-girls equestrian camp.
This reunion is all about bringing your family together – so you get to choose from a variety of activity options. When you plan your getaway, we’ll work with you to make sure there’s something for every member of your family to enjoy – from itty-bitty nieces and nephews right up to great grandparents. Activities include:
- Teambuilding Programs – our experienced instructors can lead games and challenges to bring the family together and make memories that will last a lifetime
- High and Low Ropes Courses – challenge yourself while helping each other achieve goals and reach new heights
- Hiking Trails – set out on your own adventure or tag along with an instructor-led hike through the Catskills of New York
- Arts & Crafts – you’ll find plenty to do indoors too, and you can go home with a one-of-a-kind keepsake to remember your reunion by
- Hayrides to our Educational Farm – with advanced notice, you can request a hayride to our 500-acre farm just a few miles down the road to visit the animals and taste the fresh harvest
- Cross-Country Skiing – enjoy miles and miles of un-groomed trails and all the equipment and guidance needed for both novice and experienced skiers to enjoy (weather permitting)
- Snowshoeing – borrow our snowshoes and head out into the winter wonderland of the Catskill Mountains (weather permitting)
- Horseback riding – whether you’ve never ridden a horse before or you’re an expert equestrian, our experienced and well-trained horses love to head out on the trails with families looking to experience a new adventure together (additional fees apply)
One of the best parts about a family reunion at East Valley Ranch – no cooking (except for maybe s’mores over the fire)! Your all-inclusive reunion includes freshly prepared, nutritious meals shared in our cozy, family-style dining room. With advanced noticed, we’re pleased to accommodate special dietary needs and provide gluten-free, dairy-free, diabetic, and vegetarian/vegan options at no extra cost.
Let’s Plan a Great Reunion Together!
Our friendly and knowledgable reservations team is standing by to help you plan a family reunion you will cherish for generations. We know how important it is to get together for quality time – and we can’t wait to help you have a magical time here at East Valley Ranch!