To introduce a group of young adults to a new culture and various career opportunities through meaningful community service, educational workshops, and cultural activities.
- To promote in participants’ intercultural awareness through the understanding of Colombia’s diverse cultures
- To create awareness about common Colombian issues: social, environmental, political, economic and academic issues.
- To provide spaces and environments where participants can grow professionally and personally.
- To involve participants in service activities within vulnerable communities
- To encourage guided reflections among participants so that they can gain a deeper understanding of the social context and their role as global citizens
- To access and evaluate the projects participants worked on and how they contribute to development
Or contact Zach for more information.
Phone: 845-985-2291 ext. 265