No Room for Bullying!
Our six-hour program, “No Room for Bullying!” works well with all groups. Frost Valley YMCA offers hands-on experiential learning where students are given opportunities to diffuse situations, create new skills using positive behaviors, and work together to create a cohesive community.
- The program is physically active and needs ample outdoor and/or indoor space.
- We can run programs at your school or at Frost Valley YMCA.
- We need approximately three 2-hour program blocks.
- We focus on our core values – caring, community, diversity, honesty, inclusiveness, respect, responsibility, stewardship.
- A key component of this shared experience is that ALL students will express themselves and their experiences verbally with their peers.
- We conduct lessons that are high energy, fun and physically interactive.