(? – 2003)
Jerome “Jerry” Wolff joined the Board of Trustees when it was formed in 1956. He played a key role in the Board’s discovery of the Forstmann property in Branch, NY, in the late 1950s, and was instrumental in the camp’s momentous move there in 1958. He helped the trustees and directors establish the new identity of Wawayanda, an already important summer camp, as an emerging major force in co-educational camping, environmental education, family conferencing, environmentalism, and health and fitness, which came to be known as the Frost Valley YMCA. Wolff had a lifelong interest in fitness and used his own finances to construct fitness trails around the property. When he passed away, Wolff left Frost Valley 80% of his assets, an endowment fund that will support us annually forever.