Important Update: Frost Valley’s Disc Golf Course will be closed until further notice. Stay tuned for more updates.
Try Disc Golf on a Renowned Catskill Course!
Frost Valley’s brand new disc golf course, designed by John Houck of HouckDesign and generously funded by the CVS Caremark Charitable Trust, is a unique layout that accommodates players of virtually any ability, from children with disabilities to lifelong, expert disc golfers.
According to renowned Disc Golf course designer, John Houck:
“The place and the people are just incredible here. I’m not even sure what words I can use to describe the property, other than spectacular.”
Beginner and experienced disc golfers alike have several options when it comes to using Frost Valley’s course. We invite you to enjoy one of the following options, available most days from April through November from 8:30am to 5:30pm. The course is closed during snow season/conditions.
- Program Participants can join as individuals for $55 or as a family for $65 (annually). The program includes use of the course throughout the year, aside from eight weeks in the summer when the course is closed during summer camp; however, we do have several exclusive participant-only days throughout the summer for you to enjoy. All-you-can-eat lunch is available in our dining hall to participants for $8. Participants must fill out an application and undergo a background check.
- Daily use of the course is available for $25 per day, which includes free all-you-can-eat lunch (arrive before 12:30 for lunch). Please call in advance to ensure that the course is open, we are closed for eight weeks in the summer during summer camp. Please check-in at the Welcome Center upon arrival and bring a photo ID (to be cross-referenced with the National Sex Offender Registry). When you purchase the Day Rate, you will receive a receipt of the $25 payment. This receipt can be used towards a membership fee should you choose to become a participant.
Golfers are welcome to bring your own discs or you may check out discs at the Welcome Center for a refundable $20 deposit. Borrowed discs must be returned to the Welcome Center by 5:30pm for full refund. One-of-a-kind discs are available for purchase at the Frost Valley gift shop, located in our Dining Hall.
- Golfers must park at the Welcome Center
- Please arrive no earlier than 8:30am
- Day guests must obtain a free parking pass when checking in at the Welcome Center
- Day guests must wear their visitor wrist band at all times
- Participants must have their parking pass visible in their car and wear their member badge while on Frost Valley property
- No smoking on the course, in program areas, or on hiking trails
Call: 845-985-2291 ext. 397