Call For Session 2 Camper Videos
- What is your favorite camp memory?
- Tell us about a friend you met at camp and a happy memory you have with them. For the sake of their privacy, please do not use full names.
- What’s the most important thing you have learned at camp?
- Why should every child have the chance to go to Frost Valley?
- What would the world miss out on if there was no Frost Valley?
- First-Time Campers: What were you looking forward to this year, and what do you hope camp will be like in 2021?
Have fun with this project! These don’t have to be “professional” videos and can be recorded on a smartphone. For the sake of file size, we ask that you pease keep the video to under 5 minutes. Please email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be so grateful if you could send your videos by the following dates:
Session 1 Campers – Sunday, July 5, 2020
Session 2 Campers – Sunday, July 19, 2020
Session 3 Campers – Sunday, August 2, 2020
Session 4 Campers – Sunday, August 23, 2020
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Frost Valley YMCA
Frost Valley YMCA is a 5,500-acre, year-round camp - There's something for everyone here in the Valley. From group and family retreats to overnight camps to horse camps to teambuilding, we've got you covered. School groups love taking a three-night field trip to explore the natural world and learn about the environment and their classmates. Family weekends are the perfect getaway for the young and the young at heart. Teambuilding retreats afford corporate, collegiate, religious, and other groups the opportunity to challenge themselves and effectively work toward common goals. In the summertime we're where kids and teens gain independence, explore the world, and make lifelong friends through various camps such as traditional sleepaway camp, farm camp, horse camp, adventure trips, survival camp, and day camp. Call (845)985-2291 or email email@example.com to learn more today!
More posts by Frost Valley YMCA