With only a few weeks left summer, it’s time to make sure your child has checked off the following “Must Do” items before summer ends:
- Cannonball in a Lake – with 1 and 2-week sessions still available, Day Camp is the perfect opportunity to get your cannonball on!
- Fly like a bird – zipline, Flying Squirrel, Giant Swing, and Leap of Faith, all provide opportunities to reach new heights!
- Milk a Cow & Feed a Chicken – From Aug. 27-31, your child can spend their days learning agricultural skills at Farm Camp!
- Hit a Bull’s Eye (or come close) – archery is just one of the many skills learned at Day Camp that build confidence, perseverance, and determination
- Slime a grownup – day campers know this activity as “Gunge” where they get to cover their counselors in slime!
- Hike to a Waterfall – our onsite waterfall, known as “High Falls,” instills a sense of wonder and awe in the natural beauty of the world
- Create a Masterpiece – from woodworking to pottery to screen printing, creative opportunities abound at day camp!
- Make lifelong friendships – with 8 core values guiding all of our programs, campers bond over shared traits of character
Remaining 2018 Day Camp programs: