Frost Valley has some exciting news! Since we can’t be together physically just yet, we wanted to bring a little piece of Frost Valley to you. Now you can “virtually visit” our beautiful and iconic locations around our 5,500-acre grounds in the Catskills using fun, custom zoom backgrounds. When you chat with co-workers, friends, relatives, teachers, or classmates on zoom you can share your love of Frost Valley with others and we can all be together in spirit.
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the backgrounds:
- Use this link to view Frost Valley’s custom zoom backgrounds – FVYMCA zoom backgrounds folder link
- Choose the Frost Valley virtual background you’d like to use and download it to your computer.
- Open zoom.us application.
- Click on the small gear icon in the upper right-hand corner (settings).
- From the settings menu on the left, click on “virtual background.”
- Click on the + icon on the right-hand side, under your video image.
- Click “Add Image.”
- This will open up your computer’s hard drive folders where you can navigate to the image you want to upload, click on it and choose “Open.” It will then show up below your video image as an option.
- Click on the new image to set it as your virtual background.
Together we will Rise and Thrive, and we’ll all be together again in the future. Until then, you can join the fun by choosing from iconic backgrounds including: Frost Valley’s Castle Living Room, Big Tree Field, Outside Frost Valley Castle, East Valley Ranch, The Frost Valley Farm, High Falls, Lake Cole, and Frost Valley’s Entrance.