Conference, Presentation, and Meeting Space
Easels, paper, and markers can be provided at all meeting spaces upon request. The majority of our groups enjoy hosting their meetings and shared experiences in Geyer Hall, described below. However, we also have other indoor and outdoor spaces for meetings, presentations, and fellowship. Some of these options include:
Renovated in 2008, Geyer Hall was designed to make your retreat as seamless and private as possible on our main campus. It has WiFi and the ability to tele-conference. Conveniently located steps away from Lakeview Lodge, our hotel-style accommodation, Geyer has a Verizon wireless router that enables Verizon customers to make cell phone calls, since we do not currently have cell phone service at our location in the Catskills. Each of the following rooms either have screens and projectors, or we can provide them upon request.
- BOARD ROOM: seats 12 comfortably around a large table but with reconfiguration can accommodate up to 20 people, and has the ability to hold conference calls
- 2 SMALL CLASSROOMS: These rooms seat 20-35 people in chairs at tables. The setup of these rooms is traditionally classroom style, but the tables and chairs can be removed or reconfigured to meet your needs.
- 1 LARGE BREAKOUT ROOM: seats 45 people comfortably at tables, in traditional classroom style. The chairs and tables can be rearranged to meet your individual needs.
- 2 LARGE MEETING HALLS WITH FIREPLACES: each comfortably seats 120-150 people, and are often used for Keynote speakers, as a separate/private dining room and as social areas for dancing and entertainment
- 1 LARGE RECREATIONAL ROOM: often used for indoor hockey, this room has a more industrial feel. it can be set up to accommodate small groups of 30-100 in a meeting, yet it has typically been used as a vendor hall or as a recreational/social area.
THE WELLNESS CENTER
Built in 2008, the Wellness Center is a modern facility featuring WiFi and a variety of meeting space accommodations to suit your needs on our main campus.
- HUNCOSKY BOARDROOM: This room seats 12 comfortably around a large table, has WiFi and the capacity to host a conference call. With reconfiguration this room can hold 20 people.
- THEATER: Named for the Community Foundation of NJ, this beautiful space is well equipped to host events from presentation, to performance. It sits 150 people in wooden stadium style seating, provides you with a floor to ceiling mounted screen for video projections, a mounted projector, and surround sound speakers. We have an electric piano available for any who would like music accompaniment.
- GOTTSCHO ROOM: This room can hold up to 60 people theater style and 35 people classroom style at desks all facing one direction. It has wireless internet, conference call capability, and can be set up with a screen and projector.
THE OUTDOOR CHAPEL
East Valley Ranch
Call: (845) 985-2291 x 348