PLAN A FAMILY REUNION IN THE CATSKILLS!
Or even better… leave the planning to us! Main camp is the perfect option for a camp-style weekend reunion in the Catskills during the school year. With a variety of lodging and dozens of activities, every need and preference will be met – from the rugged campers to the aficionados in your family, there’s something for everyone in the Valley. Family reunions are available at both our East Valley Ranch and our Main Camp location Sept-June only.
Lodging on Main Camp:
We have several types of lodging for guests to enjoy on main camp, and rates vary accordingly.
- The Frost Valley Castle
- Lakeview Lodge (hotel-style)
- Four-Room Lodges
- Super Lodges
- The Friendship House
- Several Other Lodging Options
This reunion is all about bringing your family together – so you get to choose from a variety of activity options. When you plan your getaway, we’ll work with you to make sure there’s something for every member of your family to enjoy – from itty-bitty nieces and nephews right up to great grandparents. Activities include:
- Boating, Canoeing and Fishing – Lake Cole is a great spot to take out a row boat and become one with nature. In the winter time, try your hand at ice fishing
- Ziplining & Other High Adventures – test your mettle at the zipline, Flying Squirrel, Leap of Faith or Giant Swing!
- Climbing – Can you scale our outdoor and indoor climbing towers? Find out with family cheering you on!
- Archery – ready, aim, fire! Indoor and outdoor options available for all weather conditions
- High and Low Ropes Courses – challenge yourself while helping each other achieve goals and reach new heights
- Hiking Trails – set out on your own adventure or tag along with an instructor-led hike through the Catskills of New York
- Arts & Crafts – you’ll find plenty to do indoors too, and you can go home with a one-of-a-kind keepsake to remember your reunion by
- Cross-Country Skiing – enjoy miles and miles of un-groomed trails and all the equipment and guidance needed for both novice and experienced skiers to enjoy (weather permitting)
- Snowshoeing – borrow our snowshoes and head out into the winter wonderland of the Catskill Mountains (weather permitting)
- Horseback riding – whether you’ve never ridden a horse before or you’re an expert equestrian, our experienced and well-trained horses love to head out on the trails with families looking to experience a new adventure together (seasonal, additional fees apply)
- Much, much more!
One of the best parts about a family reunion – no cooking (except for maybe s’mores over the fire)! Your all-inclusive reunion includes freshly prepared, nutritious meals shared in our dining hall, which has private dining rooms when available. With advanced noticed, we’re pleased to accommodate special dietary needs and provide gluten-free, dairy-free, diabetic, and vegetarian/vegan options at no extra cost.
Let’s Plan a Great Reunion Together!
Our friendly and knowledgeable reservations team is standing by to help you plan a family reunion you will cherish for generations. We know how important it is to get together for quality time – and we can’t wait to help you have a magical time!
Call: (845) 985-2291 x 450