We understand the many challenges and concerns families have about the coming school year. As a leader in youth development for over 100 years, Frost Valley YMCA is especially well equipped to address these challenges, given our 5,000-acre property that allows for social distancing, our experienced professional staff, and our mission to serve all. During a time when so much uncertainty exists, Frost Valley YMCA’s new “Outdoor & Virtual Learning Center” (OVLC) will be available for your child beginning Mid-September 2020!
This new program will offer:
- Expert childcare from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday for children in Kindergarten through Sixth Grade
- Ample space for your child to conduct their virtual school programs safely in small groups of children
- Experienced youth development professionals who can offer support as needed while children learn from their school teachers
- Outdoor, experience-based programming once students’ virtual schoolwork has been completed (activities include nature hikes, visits to our raptor center, archery, pond exploration, and more)
- Peace of mind that your child is receiving an enriching and safe learning experience this school year