Sometimes encouraging your child to share all the great stories that happened at camp can be challenging. Below are 12 questions to ask your child about their summer camp experience:
- What was one of your favorite parts of camp?
- What did you experience or feel that you never have before?
- Did you learn any songs or cheers while at camp? Can you share them with me?
- Tell me something you did for the first time.
- What was the biggest challenge?
- Can you tell me a funny story?
- Can you tell me about a new friend you made?
- Who was your favorite staff member? Why?
- If you could pick just one activity to do all day, what would it be?
- Is there anything about camp that you didn’t like or made you feel anxious?
- Were there any surprises that happened?
- Do you want to go back next summer?
Added bonus- having back and forth exchanges with your child can help develop their brain!
Don’t forget – you can register for next summer now and receive 2018 prices for overnight camp! This is the best way to avoid the waiting list, and to show you our appreciation, we’ll send you a Camper 2018 baseball tee!* Learn More