Talking about camp can be difficult. Below are 12 questions to ask your child about their summer camp experience.
- What was one of your favorite parts of camp?
- What did you experience or feel that you never have before?
- Did you learn any songs or cheers while at camp? Can you share them with me?
- Tell me something you did for the first time.
- What was the biggest challenge?
- Can you tell me a funny story?
- Can you tell me about a new friend you made?
- Who was your favorite staff member? Why?
- If you could pick just one activity to do all day, what would it be?
- Is there anything about camp that you didn’t like or made you feel anxious?
- Were there any surprises that happened?
- Do you want to go back next summer?
Added bonus- having back and forth exchanges with your child can help develop their brain!