Update on Family Camp 2020
We have exciting news about Frost Valley’s Family Camp … drum roll please…
FAMILY CAMP 2020 IS ON!
After surveying our current registered family campers about their preferences in offering a modified version of family camp this year, we have come up with a plan. Thank you to everyone who filled out a survey!
In taking our health and safety protocols into consideration, along with our guests’ preferences, here are the broad strokes of the plan:
- The dates will be shifted slightly to Tuesday, August 25 to Sunday, August 30.
- We will be delivering meals to lodging instead of meals being served in the Dining Hall.
- A range of self-guided programs will be available, but staffed programs will not be offered.
- Adherence to guidelines on social distancing and face coverings will be required.
- For more information on the safety protocols that you can expect, please review our Covid 19 Health and Sanitation Protocols page.
- Rates will be reduced by 20% to accommodate for the changes being made.
Registered guests will receive a phone call from our Reservations Department (845-985-2291) sometime next week so we can confirm reservations and answer any questions.
We’re so looking forward to seeing families on camp and we know it will be just what everyone needs to relax and get out in nature after a long quarantine! Until then, we hope everyone stays healthy and safe
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Frost Valley YMCA
Frost Valley YMCA is a 5,500-acre, year-round camp - There's something for everyone here in the Valley. From group and family retreats to overnight camps to horse camps to teambuilding, we've got you covered. School groups love taking a three-night field trip to explore the natural world and learn about the environment and their classmates. Family weekends are the perfect getaway for the young and the young at heart. Teambuilding retreats afford corporate, collegiate, religious, and other groups the opportunity to challenge themselves and effectively work toward common goals. In the summertime we're where kids and teens gain independence, explore the world, and make lifelong friends through various camps such as traditional sleepaway camp, farm camp, horse camp, adventure trips, survival camp, and day camp. Call (845)985-2291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more today!
More posts by Frost Valley YMCA